Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

Today's word Scatterbrained. Not that these pictures have anything to do with that though.

fixing the hair before we go
brushing baby's teeth - a family job

ow! she bit me (while brushing her teeth)
I had to capture a moment of time earlier than 10:38 today because at that time, we were in Bible study. And stopping the discussion of Rachel and Leah to stand up and take a photo ... well I just didn't want to be that disruptive this morning.
Now back to scatterbrained. This morning I left the house. Forgot the phone, went back in. Forgot the pacifier, grab it quick. Drove down to the church. Realized I had left my book and Bible on the counter. Why go to discussion without the material!? Thankfully we live close enough that I just drove back for the books, and made it only a couple of minutes late.
I think I need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment