Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Catch up

How could a week go by like this past one?! Wow, it was busy for me. So much so, that I didn't get any time to post here.
So it's update day. Starting with today and working my way backwards:
WED: Farm day (and yet... no photos.) picked beans, carrots, cucumbers! and potatoes;
 TUES: was beach day and then swim lessons and then out to my parents day (maybe I should title this Driving Day)
MON: was school supply shopping day
SUN: was when I got to see my high school friend, who finally lives only an hour away instead of 1000s of miles away
SAT: was grocery day, and clean the garage day
FRI: the Princess got her cast put on, and I drove to a nearby town to order schoolbooks (which actually saved me $50 in shipping costs)
And EACH day was editing day - working on a document for someone else. With a deadline.
And there you have it. An abbreviated look at my past week. I'm glad it looks a lot less busy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment